Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Baby Eagle .45

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

SkiingFool1974
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/4/02 10:39:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All NIB Baby Eagle .45
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Magnum Research was nice enough to replace my defective Baby Eagle .45 with a brand new one, however in the 3 months that the gun was out of service I picked up a Kimber CDP II. Since I really don't see myself shooting the Baby Eagle that much now that I have the Kimber, I figure I should look into selling it.
    Any ideas what a NIB one is worth, and what a decent asking price would be for it?
    Thanks,
    Evan

boomatic
    (9/5/02 8:44:41 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: NIB Baby Eagle .45
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not an expert or "pro" but I see them around for $375-$425ish. Lots of folks ask $450 but not sure they get it.

2. Bucky Bronco

Bucky Bronco New Member

The Baby Eagle compact .45ACP is on sale in my town of Huntsville, Al until 23 July for $388.00. Tax is 8%.