Back from surgery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 8:45:18 am)
    Back from surgery
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Once again I make it out of the anesthetic I truly want to thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes. It really gives me the fuzzies. The pic of the little cue balls are attached to steel pins that will be removed in a few weeks and then I should be able to ambulate a lot better: glad to be back. Also on a more practical note, my elec fence was indeed grounded by a neighbors fence that wasn't even supposed to be hooked to mine. Unfortunately one of my friends got too close to the fence and was shocked by its new efficiency. Thanx again teehee aka Gary in Wa.
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 8:51:49 am)
    Reply Re: Back from surgery
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great to hear that things went well fer ya! Make sure that ya keep us posted as to yer progress.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/24/03 8:58:45 am)
    NO POWER SHIFTING FOR YOU!!!!!!........need a driver????

Ms Beast
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 9:50:35 am)
    Glad it went well for you! I was eating breakfast when I opened this post and got to see the nice picture, glad it wasn't any little white type of cereal!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/24/03 10:01:57 am)
    Congrats, teehee, pulling for you in the prayer dept.

Wanna see my zipper on my chest? Hee hee.

GG

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/24/03 10:09:19 am)
    Re: Back from surgery
    That's good news Teehee

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 10:15:26 am)
    Glad your back, and your surgery went well Teehee.

How long before you can shoot the 50 BMG.
    X gets the firearms flying fickle finger of fate award!

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/24/03 10:24:32 am)
    Teehee, glad everything is on the mend, dang if it doesn't look like it hurts!
    cointoss2

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 11:16:54 am)
    Is a 50 yard fieldgoal out of the question?? I got sum urinary tract problems, will this help??

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 11:56:54 am)
    Glad you're back TH. Foot looks painful! I was never even in a hospital until I was 40...then in 2 years I have been in about 5 times!!! Yuck!!!

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*
    Progenitor of the Boomatic Plague

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/24/03 12:45:30 pm)
    Sure is a fancy looking pedicure there, TH -

Hope things continue to go well for you.
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/24/03 1:45:57 pm)
    Of all the durn places to get a piercing ya just had'ta choose yer toes, huh???

Tac401
    Administrator
    (1/24/03 3:55:01 pm)
    Teehee!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/24/03 4:06:57 pm)
    nice piercing

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/24/03 5:03:12 pm)
    Gonna be a little tough to "heel & toe" with that thing....guess we'll have to leave ya to run the pit board!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/24/03 7:10:17 pm)
    Glad it went well teehee and hope to hear that your recovery goes well!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 7:22:15 pm)
    Reply Glad to....
    see Ya back!...New ya'd make it through!!!

stan741
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 7:45:36 pm)
    Reply Re: Glad to....
    I'm glad you are back,Teehee and that the surgery was a success.Thank you for explaining the picture.For a moment there I thought you had had eyeballs grafted onto your toes.Whew!
    The more I listen, the more I hear......and vice versa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.