Back pocket carry

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by combatvampire, Apr 10, 2009.

1. combatvampire

combatvampire New Member

Has anyone had to carry in there back pocket? I am thinking about it and wanting to know if there was anyone that know if there are any cons to it. I don't want to but the gun prints to much in the front pocket of my work slacks. It would be in a pocket holster.

2. retired grunt

retired grunt New Member

I carry a kel-tec 380 in a pocket holster in my back pocket. It prints like a wallet. very handy for shorts and T-shirt weather. It is not comfortable to sit on for any lenghth of time! My 380 fits into the any gun is better than no gun category. but there are times where My 1911 just isn't practical

3. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Back pocket carry worked for Luke Short!

4. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

What are you looking to carry?

It's much easier to carry a small auto inside the waistband of your pants. Much more comfortable too.

5. combatvampire

combatvampire New Member

It's an LCP, I bought it just for carrying at work, but I also thought it would be easier to hide. I wear a uniform so I can't dress to fit the gun. I got the LCP because I saw one of the guy's on PDTV carrying in his shirt chest pocket, he must have big pockets because it doesnt fit in mine.