back.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 2:34:44 pm)
    Reply back.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well, I'm back.haven't been able to talk for a while (puter probs)

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 2:41:49 pm)
    Reply re..back
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (like anyone noticed anyway?)

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 2:48:59 pm)
    Re: re..back
    Hey woody, been waiting for you to show up.

Do you have any of the long lost stories saved? If so could you email them to me or shooter22?
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 2:53:49 pm)
    Reply Re: re..back
    Yeah woody, U seem to roll in an out like the tides.
    I thot my puter was a gonner this am. wood fire up ok run for 3-4 minits an freeze up. musta rebooted dozen times, run scan disk an defrag(witch reely didnt run) bototed cuple more times, freeze, let it set called smartass kids. U could heer the chorus in Chi town DUDE GET A DELL!! pissed me off so when for the meds, 2 quik cans a bud lite, bach to the puter, bounced mickey up an down few times rebooted sat back an the mutha werks! Fer how long??? Quien sabe, this sucker is 9 years old. got a wait an see 'tude now but a 30 pack is coolin down an the playoffs start ia bit.......GO JETS!!!

hang aroun woody this place B fun!!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/11/03 3:38:36 pm)
    Re: re..back
    Hiya Woody, welcome back

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/11/03 3:49:24 pm)
    We've been warming up on the NeoDebo thread, just waiting fer ya to show up!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/11/03 7:48:01 pm)
    ya big teaser......it ain`t really you-is it????

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/13/03 5:24:17 pm)
    Reply uh....who REALLY wants to know?
    'cause like....uhm, if it's got anything to do with my ex-wife.....it ain't me.......and if it's about last Sat nite and the nurse upstairs.....I wasn't there.........and if it's the petting zoo calling about the missing llama...she ain't here either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.