Bad dude warning!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/13/02 11:34:07 pm)
    Reply Bad dude warning!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a guy dealing on the net that is ripping people off and the world is pissed at him. Goto--www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=92541

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/14/02 7:22:37 am)
    Reply Re: Bad dude warning!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the heads-up Shooter22, after reading some of the posts, I was expecting MickMRM as 1 of his aliases.
    If what is posted there is ligit... the BATF is closing in on the scum-bag!
    I'd like to see BG kick him in the ass with his good foot!

On another note...

I've noticed recently a lot of activity on AA where in a auction, the seller and bidders neither have feedback. It makes me suspicious, especially when I email the seller and don't get a response.
    A specific auction seller "smallarms"... had 5-6 auctions, numerous bids on all... but only a couple bidders had feedback. All the auctions closed "No reserves met"... and NO Response from the seller. POOF....he's gone!

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (2/14/02 11:26:03 am)
    Re: Bad dude warning!
    shooter22, thanks for the heads-up. That is one bad dude.

ZigZag2, I've noticed the same thing. I've now made it a rule not to bid on anything unless the seller has a good feedback rating.

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum