The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Baretta Nano? My F-I-Law has been looking at one and his birthday is in a few days.

Any pro's/con's about it. Any feed back appreciated

·
Registered
461 Posts
I've been looking at them on the Internet. Seem like fine pistols. I've owned two Beretta made pistols, a Browning BDA and a Model 418 and they were as good as it gets. Now to come up with the money.

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
is the Baretta Nano a knockoff of the Beretta Nano? ;)

sorry,..couldn't resist

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is the Baretta Nano a knockoff of the Beretta Nano? ;)

sorry,..couldn't resist

Prolly, I was trying to drive the truck, drink my coffee and type on my Nexus at the same time

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ive had my Nano since the end of last year before all this mess. I can 100% say I have had Zero issues with this pistol, its built like a tank, snag free design, Beretta Built :)

The trigger is D/A only and is just fine to me . Nice reset, clean and crisp trigger pull.

I just went to the range a few days ago and put over 200 rounds thru it from reloads to +P, 115 Gr FMJ to 124GR FMJ, and Hollow points:D

Not one FTF or FTE . Again some early versions had some FTE problems but I personally have had none, zero, notta . Some reports have said it doesnt like 115 Gr ammo but I have not seen it.

I just put on some Talon grips and they worked great! Took a whole 10 minutes. I also have an extended 8 round magazine. Older ones come with two 6 round mags. The newer one come with one of each .

Super simple take down for cleaning :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank-you for that review Cheesewiz

·
Super Moderator
41,341 Posts
I have kinda been wanting a Nano, just because it is a Beretta. I have four Beretta pistols and just don't think you could go wrong with anything made by them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts