Barry expels 35 Russian diplomats

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Dec 29, 2016.

1. One Shot

One Shot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Russia's reaction brought a smile. They know he's a loser and are willing to wait for Trump. By doing nothing it shows that they are just laughing in his face.

2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Interfered in our election, Obozo says.
    How?
    Seems that he believes the Russians hacked in to some e-mails and gave them to WikiLeaks - which WikiLeaks DENIES - and WikiLeaks published them.
    IOW, IF they did anything at all, it was to discover and cause to be published the TRUTH about the Hildebeast.
    Oh Horror of Horrors!!
    Does ANYONE think that if our intelligence community discovered illegal activity involving a potential leader of another country we would keep it a secret?
    It would NOT mean we had some kind of a deal with the OTHER candidate(s), it would only mean we prefer to deal with non-criminals!

The whole thing stinks -
    And Obozo and the Hildebeast are the microscopic life forms that are causing the petrification.

3. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

"President elect Trump" needs to tell Putin to "leave well enough alone" for a few weeks then things will be back to normal and we can have lunch and a GOOD conversation.;)

I would LOVE to see Putin and POS Obama looking at each other eye to eye. My guess is Obama would tuck his tail and run. I forgot to say "Worthless POS Obama".

4. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1453576068204.jpg

5. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

6. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Not only is he throwing out Russian diplomats, but he has leveled sanctions against Russia.

President Barack Obama on Thursday ordered sanctions against the GRU and FSB, the Russian intelligence agencies the U.S. said were involved in the hacking attacks. In an elaborately coordinated response by at least five federal agencies, the Obama administration also sought to expose Russia's cyber tactics with a detailed technical report and hinted it might still launch a covert counterattack.

"All Americans should be alarmed by Russia's actions," said Obama, who was vacationing in Hawaii.

Yet the sanctions could easily be pulled back by Trump, who has insisted that Obama and Democrats are merely attempting to delegitimize his election. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-le...over-alleged-hacking-080923691--politics.html

Can Ohomo issue sanctions against anyone with out the approval of the Senate?

7. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

8. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

Born LOOSER!! Give it a few weeks and things will be back to normal.;) Sure made himself look like the LOOSER he REALLY is!! I gave him more credit than that but I was WRONG!:oops: There's his LEGACY for you.:rolleyes:

9. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

Don't forget along with the sanctions, and diplomats expelled, he also shook his finger at Putin and told him to "Cut it out" OOOH! i bet Putin is real worried.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  10. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am not 100% sure the Russians did anything out of the normal spy stuff that all countries do on each other. Bozo and Cankles had to blame someone so pick the Russians. As far as the reports all pointing towards Russia, I take that with a grain of salt. The CIA/FBI/DHS and any of the other three letter agencies are just puppets for the lame administration and will come up with whatever is needed to preserve their jobs.

11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I read from confidential sources that he also stamped his FOOT while he shook his finger!!

12. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

13. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

14. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

Interfered with the election, huh? This is the third or fourth story they've concocted since hilLIARy LOST THE ELECTION. They can't or won't accept the fact that the American people don't want a criminal in the White House. Now they have two dim-bulb RINOs on board with them, Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

Watching FBN this morning, they said this amounts to nothing but a vacation for the Diplomats. They get to go home and spend time with the families for a few weeks now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  15. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member