The Firearms Forum banner

Becker Tweeners

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Lee D 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That Zytel handle looks cool on it, Ive yet to grab a Becker, on my list though.
if a big blade is what you want, they are imo the best bang for the buck. i have used and abused my BK9, and the BK2 is about as good as it gets for a perfect camp knife. buy one, you wont regret it.

#6 · (Edited)
yes i have, and i like em. i just dont think they are any better of a product than a Becker.
years ago i bought my first Becker,(an earlier made Camillus made one) and have been a loyal fan ever since. they are just as tough as it gets and are now made by KaBar, which is another of my favorite knife makers. Becker and Buck are pretty much all i buy. Love em both, but youd crap if you saw my Buck collection. Ethan Becker is on a forum im on and he might be one of the nicest, most helpfull guys in the business, and that means alot to me when a guy will personally take the time to help out the little guy who buys his knives.

#8 ·
That's a good looking knife. I may have to order one of those sometime....
the beauty of a Becker isnt in its looks, its in the performance. my BK2 would be the last knife id ever let go. ive put it thru hell and it shows, but it is as good of a knife as the day i bought it.

#10 ·
and its now on my kitchen table waiting for me to get home to unwrap it and enjoy. what a good day :)

i'll get pics and first impressions up when i get a chance to look it over in the next couple days...

#11 ·
just figured id share a few pics of the BK17 and the Sharpshooter pocket sheath i ordered for it. the factory sheath is well made, but seems a bit large for this knife. i figured a pocket sheath would be kinda handy considering i already have enough stuff on my belt on a daily basis. i didnt get to get out any this weekend, we had a tornado blow thru here and tore the northside of my hometown up but i have used the Becker in the kitchen and it is a very handy blade.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.