The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Sending prayers. God be with you and your family in your time of loss.

·
Registered
981 Posts
So sorry for your loss, prayers from here.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Condolences.
When my Papa died in 1985 he had been back in the hospital for two days. He fought cancer for six months prior to that. During those two days we hardly left the hospital room. He was so medicated that he was in and out. We all stepped out to go get some lunch and the pastor stayed at his side. Papa passed before we got back. I believe it happened that way for a reason. Jesus takes care of us that are left behind just as he does those that he calls home.

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
My 2nd wife died in Hospice with her hand in mine. I know she sent an angel to replace her. I've been married to her nurse for the past 15 yrs. God works in strange ways. I know she would have wanted it this way. May you find peace and comfort for the rest of your days.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
God always heals his saints.
Sometimes in this life, sometimes in the next.
But be assured that Becky IS HEALED today.
She knows no more sickness, no more weakness, no more pain - only joy in the presence of her Lord.

I will continue to pray for you, O.S.
And I am crying with you.
You took the words out of my mouth Terry.

OS, I want you to know that you are loved & cared about here. You mean a lot to us. Though we may not be able to be at your side during your grief, we are all with you in spirit & heart.

I thank you so much for sharing this with us. I know it's a very difficult thing to let others share in our vulnerable times like this. But, it is so important for us as we go through these times NOT to allow the enemy to isolate us from those that love us.

I truly wish I was with you in person so I good put my arms around you and let you know how much you mean to us and to your Holy Father in Heaven. May God Bless you & Comfort you during this trying time.

In Jesus name-

·
Registered
7,914 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
My prayers for you in this time of loss. Peace and contentment be with her soul. Becky is in a better, more peaceful place now. Remember it is the Lord's time, and when he figures your work is finished here, he will call you and you and your Becky will be together for eternity.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
My prayers to you.
My your pain be breef and the happy memaries last, till you are reunited, When God needs another Hero in heaven.

·
*TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*
13,846 Posts
God always heals his saints.
Sometimes in this life, sometimes in the next.
But be assured that Becky IS HEALED today.
She knows no more sickness, no more weakness, no more pain - only joy in the presence of her Lord.

I will continue to pray for you, O.S.
And I am crying with you.
Terry pretty much said it all !!!!!

I only add my wish that God will wrap you tightly in His healing arms and help you with this loss. Try to focus on all the good times in the past and it will help this terrible period pass. May He bless you always and forever.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Old Semper fi, nothing I can say can ease the pain of your loved one's passing. What I can say, is there are many here praying for you and praying you may find some solace in this time of grief. She was blessed to have had you there through thick and thin as you were blessed to have her. Stay strong.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
So sorry for your loss Semperfi, May your bride have the comfort she deserves and prayers to you and your family.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,875 Posts
OS, I hurt with you. I am deeply grieved to hear of your loss. Dad and mom were the same way as you and Becky. Mom died a year ago; Dad is still missing her; grieving. It doesn't go away fast at all, but it can become easier over time.

One of the things that has helped me was thinking that Mom was now in heaven doing things she enjoyed and had been good at, only much better.

Whatever Becky was good at doing, and enjoyed doing, imagine her doing it in heaven, free from the infirmaties and weaknesses she had while here on earth. She is healed now, in better fettle than she has been for years.

If you can, try reading through some of the Psalms. Here are three...
Psalm 23; 90; 139

My prayers are with you. God's peace be with you, and God's comfort enfold you.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
My condolences and prayers for you, family and all her friends. Nothing else I can add except God loves you and is there for you when you need him.

·
Registered
7,561 Posts
You will be in my prayers Semperfi. It is truely heart breaking to loose a loved one but rest assured God will be by her side.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts