The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Steeley Boy. He's grown into a dog now and not so much a gangly 18 month old. These are about a year ago. He's now become my Velcro dog. Typical Husky, not a real lover and cuddler...except on his terms..... but, he doesn't let me get very far away.

P1010056 (2).JPG

P1010054.JPG

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
I've had Husky's since 1995, they are too smart for their own good sometimes. My first one had quite a vocabulary and was the smartest of all I've had. Steele learns quick. I hope he bulks up some more as he gets older.

I always wanted a Malmute but they're kinda scarce around here. Pricey too.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
View attachment 223488

This is my wife’s walking dust mop that sometimes puts up with me when she is not around.
My wife had a wire haired dachshund. She was very possessive of her, so much so she would try to bit me if I touched my wife. However if I was laying on the couch she would come snuggle up and sleep on my armo_O

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,894 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,516 Posts
My wife had a wire haired dachshund. She was very possessive of her, so much so she would try to bit me if I touched my wife. However if I was laying on the couch she would come snuggle up and sleep on my armo_O
I know what you mean. When we got married my wife had a Chihuahua that thought it weight 100 pounds. It didn’t take much of a move to have that little guy all over me. :)

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
I know what you mean. When we got married my wife had a Chihuahua that thought it weight 100 pounds. It didn’t take much of a move to have that little guy all over me. :)
When we were dating my wife had a Pekingese that was like that. Little....female dog....nailed me every chance it got and especially if the wife was around. I have more scars from Snooter bites than knife cuts. My goodness that was a hateful little dog.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts