Belated birthday wishes A&S

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/17/03 10:52:51 pm)
    Belated birthday wishes A&S
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, ArmedAndSafe, a little bird told me that you just had a birthday. Hope it was a good one!

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/18/03 12:48:10 am)
    Reply Re: Belated birthday wishes A&S
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wuz the local fire dept informed of this event????

HAPPY B DAY, A&S!!!!!

(Born on St. Pat's Day - ya must be Irish, too!)
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/18/03 12:49:00 am)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/18/03 10:31:07 am)
    Re: Belated birthday wishes A&S
    HAPPY B-DAY A&S
    cointoss2

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/18/03 11:02:43 am)
    Happy Birthday. Armedandsafe

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/18/03 1:51:31 pm)
    Thank you, SoMoss and all. Actually, the day is between the Ides of March and St Paddy's day, so I get _3_ days to celebrate.

Took yesterday off and went to the big city for the day. Took the Turk in and had it trimmed to about 24" at Brock's I kept the stub, as I think I can thread the end for a plug, install a bolster and nipple on it and use a patched .32 ball in it with black powder. That's a project that shouldn't take more than about a year or two to complete.

I had to spend the money I had saved for the ATI Scout stock on a new hard drive for this POS (no, not Point-ofSale,) so it will be later than I had hoped to get it going. I have ordered the red-dot sight, but they keep stepping the delivery date out and cancelling my backorder. It's out to May 22th, now.

Again, thanks to all of you for the greetings.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/18/03 4:42:46 pm)

Yo Bro, will try to swig er swing by tanite an by ya cupple cold 1's if I aint dere U go ahead an start witout me capeesh?

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/18/03 8:45:04 pm)
    IB, I just can't do it. In order to start without you, I'd first have to stop.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/18/03 9:54:34 pm)
    Happy B'Day A&S And Many More To Ya!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/18/03 10:10:29 pm)
    A&S, I was gonna try to catch you in the chat and buy you a glass of Celtic Crossing, but ended up dodging tornadoes all evening instead. Catch you next time, ok?

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 12:22:24 am)
    A&S
    Do you do allot of business at Brocks in the big city??
    I've been in there a couple times and it looks like a sanitary place.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/19/03 8:29:29 am)
    Happy Birthday, A&S!

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 2:11:48 pm)
    Ys, This is the first time I've been in since the late '70s, when they had the old shop. Same friendly service and good chat. Some good stuff on the counters to drool over and prices are reasonable. I'm very pleased with the work quality. The new guy does work as good as old Brock himself. Asked for cut and crown, and got cut, crown and countebore. I mentioned I was going to use the stub to make a .32 black powder piece and he cleaned the cut face on the stub, too.

inplanotx
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 6:22:12 pm)
    Happy Birfday A&S, sorry about that, just got back from Guadalajara couple of hours ago. Hope you have many more!!!

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 8:39:32 pm)
    inplanotx, You went to Guadalajara without even inviting me along? Huh! We coulda had a _real_ b'day celebration.

Actually, I haven't been to Mexico in many years. I do remember getting picked up in TJ one time, lo these many years ago, when I was associating with a bunch of Marines down there. When I say picked up, I don't mean picked up by one of the local hip-wigglers. I mean we spent a night in the "hole." 'Tweren't pleasant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.