Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Belgian Browning Target Pisto. cal .22LR

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by nerka31, Apr 15, 2009.

1. nerka31

nerka31 New Member

I am considering the sale of a used Belgian Browning .22 cal. Target pistol. It's about 94%. Has a ventilated rib and bbl. counterweight. Custom right hand target grips. Two clips.
    I am thinking it's worth around 1400.00, but would like some input from anyone who can advise me.
    Thanks,
    nerka31

2. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

If it is a medalist, in the case with the acccesories you are pretty close on your price. Does it have a small stock under the barrel? The Medalist is the only one of the Browning pistols to have this forestock. Condition is very important as to the value. Pictures are always a big help...Kirk

3. nerka31

nerka31 New Member

Found your note. Thank you. No it is not a medalist. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic I'll do so.
    nerka31

4. nerka31

nerka31 New Member

H&H,
    I've managed to upload a photo of this piece. It's stuck in the Manage Attachments window. Hopefully you'll find it.
    Dick

Attached Files: