·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0779.JPG
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG
My father recently passed away and one of the guns in his possession was this browning twenty made in Belgium. The gun is in nice condition minus a couple scuffs on the barrel. I'm trying to determine the value, I've searched many forums and keep getting mixed results. The serial number starts with 7Z so I know this tells me it was the 1967 light twenty. I am having a hard time determining if the barrel is vented , as I know this increases the value. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
18,737 Posts
Nice Shotgun from what i can see of it. Yes it does have a vent rib barrel. Can't help you with a value though. Can you get pics of the Stock? both sides. Usually Lt 20s bring higher prices than 12s. They are less common. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with it's value.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'm not one to just sell things for cash, I'd rather hold on to it if it'd be worth it. Here are stock photos there are a few minor scratches that don't really show up in the photos.
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0787.JPG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,737 Posts
Very very nice! Oh yea it's worth holding on to. They are not making anymore Belgium Browning shotguns. And yours being in great shape and also being a light 20 will be worth more than the average A-5.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes will definitely hang on to it :) it is a beautiful gun. My dad had a handful and after doing research this is def the most intriguing. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
10,290 Posts
One super clean Browning for sure. If you're not already a gun fan this is a good opportunity for you to expand your horizons. If you go to church tomorrow I bet you could find someone to take you to the range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts