Beretta 45acp

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/19/01 1:21:57 pm)
    Reply Beretta 45acp
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, what are they running brand new? Saw one at the dealers today (I was buying ammo for the .38 Ruby - spent way too much money, but that's another story).

Anway he had one there for $649.00 - is that reasonable or is he high?

Of course I thought $549.00 was high for the Beretta 92FS - pretty but expensive.

M Opaliski
    (8/19/01 5:08:24 pm)
    Re: Beretta 45acp
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That seems a bit high T, I remember paying $607 for mine when they were first introduced. I got the one of the 2000 Commemerative CAT PAKs in the hard Aluminum case with extras. You can probably fine a better deal if you look around.

It is a nice shooter though, I put 50 rounds downrange to see how it shoots then cleaned it and packed it away. It is a liitle thick ... not something that I would carry, but still a nice piece.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Support your RKBA ... Matthew
    NRA Life Member
    Talk Radio Junkie
    opaliski@hotmail.com
    TheFirearmsEnthusiast

AntiqueDr
    (8/19/01 10:11:14 pm)
    Reply Re: Beretta 45acp
    $589.00, T.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

TallTLynn
    (8/19/01 10:19:35 pm)
    Reply Re: Beretta 45acp
    Well then since you both think that's a bit much guess I'll keep looking (sigh). I want to thank both of you for helping me out here - I always did tend to impulse buy (thank god I didn't have that much cash on me).

Will find one eventually. But since I know what a new one now costs realistically I can possibly gauge what a used one would be as well.

Again thank you both.