Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Beretta Mdl 1934 .32 ACP

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

none6663
    (3/4/02 6:31:09 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Beretta 1953 mod.34
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This piece will go 99% plus, the only sign of wear is on the top of the barrel where the slide moves back and forth. Doesn't appear to have been shot much. Cal. 32 auto,,,,I have only seen 380's in the mod.34 ????????????????????? Date stamped on the frame.
    It's a real cherry WHAT'S IT WORTH

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/4/02 9:36:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Beretta 1953 mod.34
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi None6663.....and welcome to TFF!

Check back in a while.....looks like our experts are sleepin' in (or maybe hung over from last night).

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/4/02 3:11:33 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Beretta 1953 mod.34
    According to what you describe somewhere between
    $350.00 - $375.00 however, according to what I
    have in front of me you are describing the Beretta Mod.
    1935 not the 34 which was only produced in .380.

Also, if the pistol has a high polish finish add 10%
    unless postwar.

One of our other experts will have to confirm but
    this is what I get.
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

none6663
    (3/4/02 6:43:37 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del It has mod. 34 stamped on it
    That is what throwed me for a loop, All the 34's I"ve seen in 40 years were 380 cal. I picked it up a few years ago and ran a clip full thru just to check functionablity, ziped thru as fast as I could pull the trigger. WORKS FOR ME!!! Anyway in the last few weeks my better half has been giving me hell over the AOG vs. YM ratio,( amount of guns vs, years married) seems a 4 to 1 ratio in the gun arena isin't sitting to well with her. Needless to say I conceded and agreed to pare them down a bit. (see post on buy/sell forum you can't miss it. Anyone want to own a .32 34. none6663@juno.com no resonable offer refused. ( for the sake on the AOG vs. YM ) you know.

none6663
    (3/4/02 11:58:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del mod 34
    Has 1951 stamped right on the frame, I did alittle digging since last post and found mention of .32 cal in an old numrich catalog,,,Really is a sweet pocket piece, maybe I'll just hide it from her for a few more years till she starts losing her eyesight, on second thought she must have already,,,if she stays with me.