Beretta

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/13/01 4:02:47 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Beretta
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone ever been able to contact Beretta via telephone? I have a new to me Beretta 92 FS and when I write the info about the gun for my records, I also like to write in the date of manufacter. But my problem is every time I call during their business hours the phone is busy. I have been trying at all different times of the day now for a little over three weeks. Is there another way to find out the date? Or does anyone have a different number(18006263420) I could try? As always Thanks for any help you can toss this way.

Guns don't cause crime anymore than flies caues garbage.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/13/01 4:25:43 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Beretta
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FLH,

Go to www.beretta.com/

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/13/01 4:32:49 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Beretta
    Thanks TAC, that is where I got the phone number from. I did not see a link there for manufacturing dates. I'll go check again maybe I missed it.

Guns don't cause crime anymore than flies caues garbage.

1 dano
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/13/01 4:36:14 pm)
    When you call Beretta, it's best to call them as early as possible. Like just after they open for business. Sig Arms is the same way. If you don't call them early in the a.m., chances are good you won't be able to contact them.

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/13/01 7:15:10 pm)
    Flhunter - nice Beretta - though I got to admit I like mine all in black - but that's pretty good looking all in itself.

Like dano said call early!