Beretts .22 pistol

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns Guest

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/16/02 11:49:09 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Beretts .22 pistol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have you guys seen the new Berreta .22 semi-auto. Kind of a cross beween a High Standard and the old Whitney. Suggested retail is $258.00, I predit they have a winner.

Different color grip inserts coming for it also. Article I read said made in US. It really looks sharp.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/17/02 12:48:34 am)
    Reply Re: Beretts .22 pistol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you mean the Beretta U22 Neos?
    If so it is on the cover of the june American Rifleman. Nice write up on it. I am hoping they come out with the rifle version of it. I liked the stock on the rifle version.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
    To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/17/02 6:52:35 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: Beretts .22 pistol
    Yep that is the one. I read the same article. They show a picture of a rifle version to be relesed in the future.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents