Berthier 1916

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mauserman454
    (5/13/02 7:19:47 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Berthier 1916
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I picked up a Bethier 1916 carbine from a local gunshop this weekend for $89, I never seen one before, and it seemed like a reasonable price, so I snagged it.Anyone have any idea how much it is worth, it is complete, and has about 90%++ original blueing, but some has started to turn brown.Wood is near perfect, all numbers matchimng except bolt.

I dont know much about it, and I want to know if anyone knows how to get the bolt out of it??? I tried pulling the trigger to remove it, but I don't see any other bolt release levers....

Anyone know where I can get some 8mm lebel rounds, I heard you can form them from .348 winchester brass, and I seen that old western scrounger lists them for $50/20 rounds.... Too expensive for me....

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/13/02 2:04:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Berthier 1916
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I sent you an email that might be of some help.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
    To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

mauserman454
    (5/13/02 5:33:00 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Berthier 1916
    Thanks for the email jeeper1