The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
I understand. I'm due for lenses. Mine look as if someone took 220 grit sand paper to them.

Reactions: ms6852

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks to all and pleasantly surprised to my response on an old post. Got to start somewhere and you got me started with reading the negligent discharge post. We can stumble over a shoe string and hopefully survive, gun ownership and safety issues that can happen in a blink of an eye always have me aware. My wife pushed me to get a permit in the 90s for work and my first carry was a CZ before the they became famous.

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
CZ has been famous for a long time, just not in the US.

·
Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work
6,810 Posts
For mine to get hit, the target would have to be shooting back. It sits on the bench next to me, not out in front. :p

·
Super Moderator
25,776 Posts
7mm RM will tear one to smithereens.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I could do a plate like that. Great idea! I am a directions guy and read them all. I usually will not make it past page 9 of any novel but give me a manual and I cannot put them down. I would really like to see my reloading recipes on paper. Hey, I may be shopping again.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
If I shoot my ARs through mine I haven't hit it yet but I tried my AK & the third shot hit the wire holding the defuser panels. I just hammered it back straight with a little weld tack & I was ready to go again. I have learned that if you shoot with a overcast sky you don't need the defuser panels.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts