The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a Rock River Arms A2 upper and a DPMS lower. The trouble is the fit doesn't really seem to be that tight and the upper can wobble quite a bit. I'm wondering if anyone has the specs of the pins and holes so I can verify which one seems to be out. Also is there any way to get a tighter fit?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
While the wobble is somewhat worrisome and also fairly normal, it doesn't really affect the accuracy of the rifle in a negative way. Look on Brownell's website, there are wedges, pins and other devices they have that will help to eliminate the loose fit if you are really that concerned about it.

BTW, I went with a Armalite lower with a Rock River upper and the fit was very tight at first until I had fired a few rounds through it to loosen it up a little.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
get a mega arms lower, they have a tensioning screw built into the lower receiver! Pretty happy with it.

sounds like you already have an accuwedge, that should have taken most of the slop out.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still curious what the actual specs of the holes and pins are supposed to be. Anyone know where I can find this information?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts