The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
...and he's got the debate questions.

Doesn't matter, the best Sleepy Joe can do is if he doesn't make a fool of himself. Trump's got this.
Donna Brazile works for Fox now, She's probably smuggled the questions to Dr. Jill. I'm sure Joey the Finger's handlers have all the answers ready and cued up to broadcast into his ear piece. Too bad really, I'd have liked to see Fingers read the wrong lines on his secret teleprompter glasses. Even better would have been for someone to have given Donna the wrong questions. ;)

·
DEPLORABLE member
1,958 Posts
Biden is now refusing to allow pre-debate third-party inspection to insure he's not been outfitted with an electronic earpiece.
Wouldn't it be nice - a HAM in the area w/a transmitter tuned to biden's hearing aid freq., & played a recorded message for each response:

"You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier, bark like a dog! Woof, woof, woof!"

SR

·
TFF Chaplain
18,859 Posts
Wouldn't it be nice - a HAM in the area w/a transmitter tuned to biden's hearing aid freq., & played a recorded message for each response:

"You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier, bark like a dog! Woof, woof, woof!"
Alternatively, send some totally off the wall response to each question like "I like red cars"

Or send a jamming signal with a loud squeal that would force him to pull the ear piece or go deaf.

·
Registered
2 Posts
He didnt really backtrack, he just clarified what he meant. And to those of us who are familiar with demographic discussions in politics, it didnt change how the comments were interpreted at all. There was nothing wrong with the substance of what he said.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
He didnt really backtrack, he just clarified what he meant. And to those of us who are familiar with demographic discussions in politics, it didnt change how the comments were interpreted at all. There was nothing wrong with the substance of what he said.
I see you are 34 years old putting you into the Millenial generation or something like that.

What do you mean by "those of us familiar with demographic discussions in politics. . ."

Are we not familiar with demographics as "boomers?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts