Biden gaff for this week

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by PRR1957, May 22, 2020 at 9:53 PM.

1. PRR1957

PRR1957 Well-Known Member

Biden is a gaffaholic. His latest gaff is reported as to berate black conservative voters and was quoted saying, “You ain't black if you vote for Trump.” What a slap in the face for all black Americans. Worst yet. This was said by an old white guy.

If this does not bring out black voters in droves to vote for Trump, then this is the final death blow for freedom and democracy in America voted in by the brain washed, progressive left voting public.

2. howlnmad

howlnmad Old Guy Doing Things Moderator Supporting Member

And the leftist media shoved it right under the rug. Fox was all over it.

3. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sleepy joe was trying to fit in with the black bros. It didn't go over to good. His handles made him apologize.

4. howlnmad

howlnmad Old Guy Doing Things Moderator Supporting Member

About the only ones that he does fit in with are braindead.

Guts3d, Driverdan, Gudaki and 4 others like this.
  5. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This guy is his worst enemy but the media still says he will beat Trump in a landslide

6. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Looks like numbers were rising so I guess they thought it would be safe to let him roam a bit and be seen and heard. Obviously never a good decision.

Guts3d, Empty_Holster, jbmid1 and 5 others like this.
  7. sparkyv

sparkyv Well-Known Member

I trust this, after all they're the same liars who said hillary would beat Trump.

8. shootbrownelk

shootbrownelk Well-Known Member

This example of Fingers Biden retracting his foot from his mouth is only the tip of the iceberg. He also said that black folk should vote for him because of his one and only black friend Barry was President and because of their association he understands the black people and the problems they face. And said that "If you vote for Trump...you ain't black". What a racist idiot.

Guts3d, Empty_Holster, jbmid1 and 6 others like this.
  9. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

SBE, I think you could have left off the adjective "racist". Plugs is an overall, total and complete idiot, regardless of race....:D

10. Catman1942

Catman1942 Well-Known Member

the truth is the election is already decided. no will change their mind about anything. who knows who will win, only God knows that. me, i go with what God decides and dont think about it much at all. they are ALL, with out honor, all of them. i serve God and his Son, not washington.

Guts3d and Limbo Jimbo like this.
  11. Grizzley1

Grizzley1 Well-Known Member

Blacks are getting fed up with Democrats that take them for granted and don't actually do anything but make promises that aren't kept. I've seen reports from black conservatives who say that Trump is likely to get 20 to 30% of the black vote. Old no malarkey Joey the Fingers should watch out about how he tries to pander the black vote, or he might drive even more of them to vote Trump.

Guts3d, BlackEagle, jbmid1 and 3 others like this.
  12. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

In the poor areas the minority population does not watch the news. They have little high speed internet. That is why during the worst of this pandemic they were still holding big house parties. For the most part they will never be aware Biden even said this.

If you watch the video clip where Biden said this you will note he tries to use Black slang. Just as Hillary did back in the last election. It backfired on her and will on Biden.

Guts3d, BlackEagle, joe45c and 3 others like this.
  13. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Guts3d, BlackEagle, nmckenzie and 2 others like this.
  14. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Garandaholic Supporting Member

You got it. If ANYBODY but a democrat said that, it would be wall to wall 24/7 coverage. But, as usual, the most corrupt institution in America is in full protection mode.
    Disgusting.

I'm still waiting for any empirical evidence that this is true.

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 7:03 PM
  15. Catman1942

Catman1942 Well-Known Member

the point is the election is all ready decided. might as well hold it tomorrow. nothing will change nothing. who wins? God decides that and we will know when it happens. we can cry, scream, throw dirt in the air, that will do nothing. its all ready decided.

Guts3d and Limbo Jimbo like this.