Big Brother in small packages !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 2:32:55 pm)
    Reply Big Brother in small packages !
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Radio Frequency Identification Tags
    to track you ? ; news.com.com/2010-1069-980325.html

www.gcnlive.com

Edited by: Shizamus at: 1/16/03 2:33:54 pm

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 2:41:41 pm)
    Reply Re: Big Brother in small packages !
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's called Technology

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 2:44:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: Big Brother in small packages !
    That's why I weave my own fabrics, and make my own clothes from the pelts of animals I kill.

Warpig, I need some skunk hides from you so I can make me some new undies!
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 2:48:46 pm)
    Reply Re: Big Brother in small packages !
    We're being scanned, photographed and monitored already!

Face it, there's not alot that can be done about it.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 2:50:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: Big Brother in small packages !
    There's not a lot that can be done about it? Sure there is!

Just ask NeoDebo.

Chas
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 2:56:50 pm)
    Reply deb's
    deeeeeeeeeeeeeboooooooooooo...cooooomme baaaaack.

chuck

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 3:09:34 pm)
    Reply Re: deb's
    During the summers I stroll naked in the garden and graze on the veggies - heck, I am ahead of my time! Nobody gonna track that! Stealth all the way -----

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 3:15:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: deb's
    Bob, they're watching you on video from their satellites.

Time to bust out the tinfoil, people!!!!!!!

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 3:18:57 pm)
    Reply Re: deb's
    Nah - the satellites can't see me. The guy that sold me the black propeller beanie told me so. Just gotta make sure the propeller is spinnin' to deflect the scanners ----

Chas
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 3:19:07 pm)
    Reply weapon
    Bob, you're our secret weapon against those spy satellites...one shot of you in your back yard and the SSD (satellite self destruct) is initiated...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKAABOOM.

you da man.

chuck

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 3:22:21 pm)
    Reply Re: weapon
    Just don't ask me where I carry my salt shaker ---

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 3:27:06 pm)

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 3:42:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: weapon
    Rick, it seems that you have one of those for every occasion! Where do you get that stuff?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 3:47:05 pm)
    whenever I run across something different, I add them to my collection. I had a bunch at 1 time but while swapping computers, I lost most of them. and that really P&@#% me off

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 4:09:10 pm)
    Reply weapon
    Bob(ISL)

Where do you carry your salt shaker?

Clouder..

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 4:21:07 pm)
    Sigh -- somebody always has to ask. Rubber-banded to my ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah, ain't saying it, you filthy minded old coots!

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 4:47:06 pm)
    That's why Bob carries those potmetal pistols...so the guys in the black helicopters can't detect him magnetically.

Loki
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 6:41:34 pm)
    Reply foil hats now!

Cheap, stylish and effective. What else do ya need? Hear me now, thank me later.

zapatopi.net/afdb.html

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

-- Loki

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 7:02:23 pm)
    Reply Re: foil hats now!
    Tac.....there's a money making idea for you. An AFDB with the TFF logo!

With this crew, you'll probably sell enough to finance this whole operation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.