The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
www.billdeshivs.com

I make, design, repair, and restore fine cutlery.
I do plating- electroless nickel, electroless cobalt, nickel, silver, and gold.
I make small gun parts such as leaf springs, firing pins, exotic pistol grips. I do not have a FFL.
I am a hand engraver and jeweler. I also do machine engraving.

Please visit my web site to see what I offer. I'm happy that Shooter 45 asked me to post here!
I'll be posting pictures of my work periodically.

I am also an authorized repair center for the following knife companies:

Colonial
Latama
Hubertus
Grafrath
Kuno Ritter
Mauro Mario
KABAR
Presto (G. Schrade)
Schrade Walden
Flylock
Lepre
Falcon/AGA Cutlery

Attachments

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As I may have mentioned, I'm building a legal, registered 20 ga. double barreled pistol.
The factory engraving on the action was really bad, so I tried to camouflage it with my engraving.
This side is finished. When side 2 is done, I'll nickel plate it, have it reassembled, submit the tax forms (and the $200). Once the stamp comes back, I'll cut the barrels to about 10".
It's actually more a copy of the 1969 Holland Arms A/B gun.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Since this is a gun forum, here is a knife that relates to guns- a shell-puller.
These were designed to pull swollen shells from a break-open shotgun chamber. Knives like this fell out of favor in the 1960s. Originals are now expensive collector items.
This is a knife that I converted to shell-puller configuration. I didn't make the knife-it's a standard, production Hubertus lever lock. My conversions of these knives are quite popular. Many are pictured on my web site. Here is the latest one:
Knife Machete Cutting tool Metal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.