Bill Maher at it Again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silencer, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

Bill Maher is spouting off lies about guns, again. Here's what was said and by whom.

Guest Howard Dean: - "What's going on in Mexico, where we're exporting literally hundreds of thousands of AK47s, and other guns, too huge gangs, that's gonna to come back and bite us in the butt in the United States of America, that's what's going to force something to be done about 'assault weapons."

2. whitemach

whitemach New Member

uuuhhhh thought the ak-47 was a russian/china,,,rifle,,,,never seen one that said made in the USA!!!!

3. artabr

artabr New Member

I wouldn't use that argument because it's one that you will lose.

http://www.ak-47.us/AK47_Manufacturers.php#va

http://vectorarms.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=174823869872dd96ec3bd89bc6ce8f5f

"All Vector AKs are built on U.S. made, NoDakSpud receivers or Elk River Tool and Die Receivers (previously Global receivers) using the required U.S. parts to comply with 922r rules. Shipping for one gun is $20, UPS ground, unless otherwise noted or arranged. Due to confusion, we want to clarify that slant breaks on AKs are suppose to be at the 2 o'clock position, not straight up. This is the normal orientation. Standard thread on AK barrels is M14x1.0 left-hand thread. We parkerize our AKs unless otherwise stated. Due to diminishing supply of parts kits, we get them from where ever we can find them which might be from Poland, Yugoslavia, Hungry, Bulgaria, Romania, and even some East German kits. The country origin changes from time to time and we do not guarantee that your gun is from a particular country. Our barrels are U.S. made, due to 922r and are normally not chrome-lined. Chrome lined barrels available for all AK's except Yugos and Krinks. There is an upcharge for chrome-lined barrels which at present is $20. It is true that chrome-lined barrels will last longer but it is our opinion that normally, a person would not wear out a barrel with normal shooting activity and the chrome-lining was used to protect against corrosive ammo which isn't around much any more. All weapons have a 5 year warranty."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maher and Dean are both mental midgets. I'll leave Mahers physical height out of it.

Art

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

There's a company called I.O., Inc. a couple hours from me that makes 100% US-made AKs. I've heard they're decent examples of an aK, but I've never fired one. My AK is Romanian:p The commies and ex-commies have more experience building AKs:p:p

5. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

People! The AK that you and I own is not an assault weapon! It is simply a semi auto, just like your 30-06, or Remington 1100! I was watching Greta VanSustran (spelling) the other night, and they were showing the "Assualt Weapons" picked up in a couple of raids in the U.S. They had them all laid out on a table, along with grenades, and grenade launchers. 50 caliber bullets on a belt! Then later in the show they went and shot some of these guns. They were full auto! These are not the guns that are being sold over the counter in gun shops! Some crocked shops might be selling them out the back door, but nopt over the counter! Think about it! As long as we call semi auto's "assault weapons", then we are playing into their game!
    As far as Bill Mayer is concerned, I personally think that this is about the most worthless thing God ever did!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I read somewhere that only 20% of the guns going into Mexico were from the US. Maher is bucking to an appointment with the Obamanator..:mad:

7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You know that, I know that, everyone else here knows that, Barry and his cronies know that, the problem is the majority of the brainwashed sheeple DON'T know that. These members of the "fair and impartial" media are targeting the ignorant kool-aid drinkers to drum up support for a new ban.

8. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Gee, I would have thought that Bill and Howard would have tried to tell the truth about Mexico, guns, and be fair and balanced. Do you mean to say that they weren't? How about that! From two of the most trusted talking heads on TV. (Sarcasm ON) TJ

9. obxned

obxned Active Member

It should be a darn good year down on the farm. There's more than enough manure available to make a big crop.

10. Hemi

Hemi New Member

Maher said there is a lack of ammo in Oklahoma because these idiots think the Gov. is going to take there guns and tax there ammo.

You know when you point a finger at someone 4 are pointing back at you. Maher your the Idiot!!

11. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

The best part of Bill Maher dried on the upholstery.

Edit it if you must, but it is the truth. :mad: