The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tractor supply has Cannon 20 gun safes on sale. Regularly $499 going for $249. These of course are not fancy top of the line units. Safes at this level are really secure lock boxes. Won’t stop Alexander Monday but they are more than adequate to keep youngsters from access and smash and grab hands off your guns. Of course 20 guns is more than optimistic. More like 10 long guns and 3 pistols.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
That's a good deal for a safe that looks to be built much better than the average Stack On cabinet. I'd like to have something like that for our upstairs master bedroom closet, but I bet my wife would hurt me if I suggested confiscating space. :unsure:

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
It has 3 stars.
I wouldn't expect much more than that for the price point. It's a bit better than a thin wall Stack On cabinet, so if your expectations are right, you'd probably be satisfied. I've seen similar safes for $500+ and there's just no way I'd pay that for one like this. Heck, a GunVault pistol safe goes for about $150. For $250 and you can fit long guns?... Like I said, normalize the expectations. ;)

·
12,543 Posts
It says 53.5" high, 14" deep and 18.5" wide. 6.65 cu ft room. 16 ga metal. Electronic key pad, key backup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts