·
Garandaholic
9,379 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly yes.
If you watch the truth telling media, you are horrified at how certain lives do not matter at all, purely for politics.
America is descending into civil war.
I think I previously posted about finding nails in my driveway after hoisting a TRUMP 2020 flag. My neighbor just found nails in his driveway. He has the same flag.
I used to think talking about the next civil war was kinda nuts. Now, I think it's just good planning and preparation. I'm back to feeling naked without a weapon within reach. Really didn't want to feel like that, again.

·
Garandaholic
9,379 Posts
I think I previously posted about finding nails in my driveway after hoisting a TRUMP 2020 flag. My neighbor just found nails in his driveway. He has the same flag.
I used to think talking about the next civil war was kinda nuts. Now, I think it's just good planning and preparation. I'm back to feeling naked without a weapon within reach. Really didn't want to feel like that, again.
That is the exact reason that I do not have Trump paraphernalia on my stuff.
Democrats are unhinged. I don't need my inanimate objects damaged.
It pains me to act this way, but a Trump bumper sticker likely equals a broken window and the cops aren't going to help me out.
Wear a MAGA hat? Yessir. Armed at all times. My car/house/driveway cannot fight back.
I do believe there's a silent majority out there.
It's also why I believe that if the democrats steal the election the poop is going to contact the air conditioner.

·
Premium Member
19,217 Posts
Everyone should stay close to home until after this election. They are not reporting how many these killings are really going on. If you must go out pack a gun. I do.

·
Premium Member
7,916 Posts
Here on the LB Peninsula our Law Enforcement is stretched real thin. Response times are sometimes up to an hour for the county sheriff and 30 minutes for one of the 2 Long Beach Police officers that are on duty at any given time. Self defense here is often the only defense. And if you act in self defense you may be sitting in Jail until a judge and jury MIGHT set you free. The City Police are led by a Liberal Police Chief appointed by a Democrat Mayor. The Sheriff is an Independent but is a Stanch supporter of the constitution.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Nothing "random" about that shooting. That perp had a reason, known only to himself. Too bad he didn't "suicide by cop". Now society pays for his care & feeding.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,897 Posts
That perp had a reason, known only to himself.
The BLM/ANTIFA movement have stated on more than one occasion that they are going to kill white people. They are taking on the aspect of a terrorist organization, striking targets in unpredictable ways and times. Look for it to increase. Their funding stream must be discovered and cut off and those paying them must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for accessory to murder and inciting open rebellion.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts