Boom-a-Tic and Hannah-Tic Pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 3:13:24 pm)
    Boom-a-Tic and Hannah-Tic Pictures
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Normal Cougar

Wazzu Cougar compared to Sooner

BOOMER SOONER

Important Info For ALL Americans
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 4:24:15 pm)
    Reply Re: Boom-a-Tic and Hannah-Tic Pictures
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boomatic.

The Cougar in your hand, looks alot like the fuz on your face.

Hanna's a keeper, congrats on a cute kid.

GAME TIME

GO COUGS

wiseacre

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/1/03 4:29:02 pm)
    Reply Re: Boom-a-Tic and Hannah-Tic Pictures
    Now that is a very cute girl. Her only problem seems to be, by the look on her face, that ratty cat she has by the tail.

Boom that other Pic with the brute, Is that you? I may start a footbal team with some of the members here. You and twins can be my offensive and defensive lines.

Ya think that team from OK has a chance today? I hope so. I like to see the best football conference in the nation represented well.

My, what has come over me? A Buff fan wishing a Sooner team good luck. Maybe it is all in the money?

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 4:31:06 pm)
    Reply Now thats I good one...!
    Sorry Ysacre, but this time Boomer has gone all out for the cause (even involved the stage hands). Good one Boom!!! Nice weather your having there also!

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 6:38:22 pm)
    Reply Re: Now thats I good one...!
    Down 17-0 at the half

I'm wondering what 5 lbs of lentals is going to cost me in shipping to Norman OK $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    wiseacre

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 6:43:53 pm)
    Reply Ysacre...
    Half-time and it looks like your Coug's are lettin' it slip by...

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/1/03 7:40:41 pm)
    Reply Re: Ysacre...
    4th Quarter....the way this game is going, looks like you're gonna owe him a ton of lentils!

OTH.....as a neutral observer, I must say that the WSU Cheerleaders are better lookin'.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 8:21:50 pm)
    Reply Sorry!...
    Ysacre...Congratulations Boomer!...I'm afraid that's what the Bucs/Cane's game is gonna be like...

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 10:21:11 pm)
    Re: Sorry!...
    Shooter,

I am really tiny...the camera just makes me look fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Info For ALL Americans
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/1/03 10:44:33 pm)
    Reply Re: Sorry!...
    Boom, you got that problem too? We need to find a better camera. You won't believe what my camera does. Not only does it make me look big, but it also makes me ugly. Dang, camera!

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.