The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
12,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess people are busy. I can understand busy. I placed an order for a Timney competition trigger for my Bushmaster thru this company on Friday the 5th. I got a conformation email right away and all was well. The email had a link that said click here to check status of your order. I clicked it for 4 days and nothing changed. I tried calling them just to get an estimated shipping time. I sat on hold 6 times and each time resulted in going to voice mail. I left 3 messages. Today was 5 business days and I just wanted an estimate on when it would ship. I finally got an email tonight saying my trigger is on back order. Now, I could have bought it elsewhere and had it in my hands already. I wasnt complaining about the amount of time, just the no communication. And then they decide 5 days after I placed my order, its not even in stock. I will let you decide what to do from here.

· Registered
19,684 Posts
dude.... you've been "Botached"....

I can't tell you how many times I have heard your story.

I ordered a pair of pants from them a couple of years back and no communication at all.. a couple of weeks went by and I cancelled the ordrer by leaving a voice message on an answering machine

that is one weird company, some people say they have had a normal decent experiance with them and other times, it's like they don't even exist except for a website.

· Registered
3,128 Posts
+1, you've been Botached. This is exactly why I never shop there anymore.

on my last trip to Iraq, I needed a holster and ordered one and waited.... and waited... mail was only taking about a week or so, maybe two. But a month went by and nothing.

I emailed once per day and called multiple times a day for weeks, luckily they never charged my card so I took my money to a police gear company somewhere else online.

I've heard the store itself in CA is fantastic and their prices rock, but customer service for online orders is ZERO.

I never wound up getting a hold of them. Checked 'em out on BBB and found out I wasn't alone...

sorry, but welcome to the 'botached'...

· Registered
1,693 Posts
dude.... you've been "Botached"....

I can't tell you how many times I have heard your story.

I ordered a pair of pants from them a couple of years back and no communication at all.. a couple of weeks went by and I cancelled the ordrer by leaving a voice message on an answering machine

that is one weird company, some people say they have had a normal decent experiance with them and other times, it's like they don't even exist except for a website.
+1, you've been Botached. This is exactly why I never shop there anymore.

on my last trip to Iraq, I needed a holster and ordered one and waited.... and waited... mail was only taking about a week or so, maybe two. But a month went by and nothing.

I emailed once per day and called multiple times a day for weeks, luckily they never charged my card so I took my money to a police gear company somewhere else online.

I've heard the store itself in CA is fantastic and their prices rock, but customer service for online orders is ZERO.

I never wound up getting a hold of them. Checked 'em out on BBB and found out I wasn't alone...

sorry, but welcome to the 'botached'...
Yepper, hit or miss.

Good luck Dan..........

· Premium Member
12,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I canceled my order and ordered elsewhere. I paid 9 bucks more but none of my suppliers had any in stock so I had to go retail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.