The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted (The Bullet Works) today and ordered 500 230 grn 45 auto lead rn and 500 115 grn 9mm auto lead rn. I pick them up Friday. Total price $80.00 I think that's a good price at todays market price. And yes they are pre-lubed and sized.

Deacon John

·
Registered
954 Posts
Good for you Deaconman; I just ordered some 45's and 9mm from Precision Delta last night (FMJ's) and the wait is around 4 months for delivery. They were the only ones who would even take an order. All the usual suspects had suspended ordering on copper clad bullets.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Thank you Tdubb; very much appreciate the link.

My brother in law wants to take up reloading and now I have some bullets that I can use. He also happens to be a Colonel in our armed forces and takes outstanding care of my sister, so yeah, I want to do right by him. Thanks for helping me do this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Brownell/Sinclair just sent out some bullets to me today. TTSXs, Sierra 30-30 150 RD nose pro hunters, a few other .308s and a couple Lee Crimp Dies; they must be getting supplys sent to them.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
I contacted (The Bullet Works) today and ordered 500 230 grn 45 auto lead rn and 500 115 grn 9mm auto lead rn. I pick them up Friday. Total price $80.00 I think that's a good price at todays market price. And yes they are pre-lubed and sized.

Deacon John
is that the guy with the Breckenridge address?

I was at the gunstore on I20 in Weatherford the other day and they sell his stuff in there.
it looks like good stuff to me

·
Premium Member
18,834 Posts
Just put a order to Midsouth for .45colt 250gr. , and sierra 100 gr 7mms, of course they are back ordered. I didn't ask for a projected deliverly date, luckly i'm not of my stock so I can wait for awhile. Oh yea, I asked about .22s and the girl kind of chuckled and said nothing in stock, nothing can even be ordered. I'm really getting low on .22lr. i'm starting to limit my shots:eek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just put in my order for a few thousand. I figure it's better to get them on backorder now than to sit around and wait to find them in stock.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thank you Tdubb; very much appreciate the link.

My brother in law wants to take up reloading and now I have some bullets that I can use. He also happens to be a Colonel in our armed forces and takes outstanding care of my sister, so yeah, I want to do right by him. Thanks for helping me do this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
your welcome he is putting new stuff up every week :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is that the guy with the Breckenridge address?

I was at the gunstore on I20 in Weatherford the other day and they sell his stuff in there.
it looks like good stuff to me
Yes "The Bullet Works is located south of Breckenridge. He makes some really good bullets and they come lubed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts