BP Springfield Trapdoor(mfg H&R)

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Rons Toys
    (4/7/01 9:14:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All BP Springfield Trapdoor(mfg H&R)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think I got the model right, anyways I know this dealer who has a bunch of the H&R reproductions that were made in the 70's all NIB and he also has a bunch of BP handgun kits from the same period. If there is any interest I can give you the info.
    Ron

Edited by: Rons Toys at: 4/7/01 1:36:51 pm

obelix2
    (4/7/01 2:05:09 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: BP Springfield Trapdoor(mfg H&R)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's a guy on the GB discussion site looking for one. I replied to him but, naturally, don't remember his username. Expert's forum?

Rons Toys
    (4/7/01 8:06:25 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: BP Springfield Trapdoor(mfg H&R)
    The guy is looking for a regular gun, these are Black powder.
    Ron

2. jgr1974

jgr1974 New Member

I am interested in the H&R trapdoor please send me info!!!