BRADY BUNCH!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 10:55:53 pm)
    Reply BRADY BUNCH!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I hate to say--I told you so---BUT I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Two families have filed suit against "Bushmaster Rifles" and "Bullseye Firearms "(?) in the sniper case. Fronted and funded by our lovely BRADY GANG!!!! with three more families soon to be added into this frivilous law suit.

Time to file against the BRADY GANG!!!!!

It`s not about right or wrong.......it`s about disarming AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LTS

Loki
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 11:57:41 pm)
    Reply Re: BRADY BUNCH!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bullseye Firearms is/was one of the premier dealers and ranges in Western WA state. It's been reported that someone was selling guns out the back door and leaving the boxes on the storage shelves to make it look like they were still there. They were still in business the last time I was in Tacoma, but nobody's betting that will be the case after the feds and the Bradys get through.

-- Loki

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/17/03 3:07:05 am)
    LIKETOSHOOT ,, You are right about disarming America.
    Have you read the State Department document that
    John Kennedy signed in 1961 ? Doc. #7277 it is the plan
    to disarm this country. Check it out.

www.gcnlive.com

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/17/03 7:53:17 am)
    Reply | Edit Re: BRADY BUNCH!!!
    I wasn't going to post this, but since you brought it up, I will.

There is an online petition to support Bushmaster against the victims' families. I admit, these online petitions are getting out of hand.... I haven't signed it and honestly I probably won't. But here it is, for whatever it's worth:

www.petitiononline.com/Sa...ition.html
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/17/03 10:53:41 am)
    Re: BRADY BUNCH!!!
    I wish these firearms manufacturers would move to states like SD where it is illegal to sue them. Then I could get a job working for them
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/17/03 10:55:35 am)
    Re: BRADY BUNCH!!!
    You were, and are rite, LTS

Don't know if it will do any good for Bushmaster, but I signed the petition, #984. Also put a small piece of my mind about the suit with my signature.

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/17/03 11:00:34 pm)
    I saw it on the news the other night.

I don't see them sueing the car company, even though they used it to get into position and to cover their activities.

Same line of thinking.
    blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 12:50:37 am)
    Sue happy people make me sick.

(1/18/03 4:18:48 am)
    Reply Bushmaster lawsuit....
    What gets my goat is the reasoning that shyster puts forward ... (from the article on the CNN website)

.... a Seattle-based attorney who filed suit on behalf of the relatives, said Bushmaster and distributors should have stopped doing business with Bulls Eye because audits by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms showed the store routinely lost track of weapons..... If they [Bushmaster] did not know the record of the Bulls Eye retailer, then they certainly were negligent because it was a very blatant, shoddy business that was being conducted insofar as the inventory of rifles was concerned, [the attorney] said. If they did know about it, then most assuredly they have an obligation to withhold the sale and to require them to monitor correctly the sale and the inventory of their weapons.

If the first statement was true, why wasn't ATF yanking the FFL of this company? Years ago I worked for a firearms dealer and I remember the night the shop was burglarized. We had to do an inventory right then, right there, verifying the serial number of every weapon in the place against the records (and there were well over a thousand!) For months we had regular visits from ATF to check our records.

Also, if the first statement is true, why isnt ATF named in the lawsuit? Seems like they were at least equally negligent.

And the second piece of alleged logic!

Are the results of ATF inspections even available to the public? What is next? Distilleries having to make sure that people don?t drink and drive?

Maybe Shakespeare had the right idea after all?.

Loki
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 10:21:12 am)
    Reply Re: Bushmaster lawsuit....
    Quote:
    Are the results of ATF inspections even available to the public? What is next? Distilleries having to make sure that people don?t drink and drive?

Great way to make the point!

-- Loki

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 11:39:44 am)
    Reply Reading...
    The story this morning the the Local paper...Wondering (if true) about all the guns that someone has been stealing from there. Talk about Lax inventory control(if true)...as far as the lawsuit goes...smells like ranc sheet to me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.