Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of TheFirearmsForum.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Brass for trade

Discussion in 'The Buy/Sell/Trade Forum' started by The Collector, Sep 26, 2016.

1. The Collector

The Collector Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have some .30-30 brass and .40 S&W brass that I'm probably never going to need. I also have a ton of other calibers that I do not shoot like .30 carbine, .44 rem mag and .44 special, .45 ACP, etc. I'm looking for brass or dies for .303 British and 7.7 Arisaka, or 6.5 Carcano dies. Also looking for 7.62x39 dies. The only reason I'm bothering asking for dies is that I know that some people have multiple sets of the same caliber, so I figured it would be worth the question. Please don't take offense or something. In any case, I have to count to see what I have, but its all once fired (at least) and cleaned. If I have dies for the caliber I can go ahead and de-prime them for you as well. I will also inspect them to reduce your chances of getting a slip or damaged casing. I don't know exactly how much of each I have yet as they are all mixed into gallon and quart bags right now, but I wanted to see if there was any interest before I started going through the bags to see exactly what I have.

Rondo ihde and jim brady like this.