1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Another Texas welcome ! I've yet to make it to Brazil; but I've heard it's beautiful. My friend is married to a native Brazilian and they go back down there every year. The beaches and mountains look amazing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome from Texas..
Thank you my friend!

Another Texas welcome ! I've yet to make it to Brazil; but I've heard it's beautiful. My friend is married to a native Brazilian and they go back down there every year. The beaches and mountains look amazing.
Yes my friend, besides having sh**ty politicians, we have a beautiful country! You will love here, we have amazing landscapes, not only the beachs, but also our waterfalls and mountains.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Ricardo, first off welcome from Yorba Linda, California. Just a friendly warning, this forum doesn't tolerate profanity and bad language. You may want to watch what you type. We're a great group of guys but you will need to keep it clean.

I look forward to getting to know you.

·
Super Moderator
26,198 Posts
Yes my friend, besides having shitty politicians, we have a beautiful country! You will love here, we have amazing landscapes, not only the beachs, but also our waterfalls and mountains.

Thank you!
images.jpg

Welcome. A word of advice; we are a family oriented forum, language and the use of profanity is frowned upon. Maybe you could go back and edit the sh!ttie part.

·
Premium Member
19,342 Posts
Welcome from Illinois.

Reactions: One Shot

·
Super Moderator
39,051 Posts
View attachment 109298
Welcome. A word of advice; we are a family oriented forum, language and the use of profanity is frowned upon. Maybe you could go back and edit the sh!ttie part.
I edited it for him and gave him a warning because of it!

Welcome to the forum Ricardo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts