Breaking news: The temperature in hell is dropping towards the freezing point

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by dbcooper, May 14, 2018.

1. Firedog

Firedog Well-Known Member

I believe he is threatening to pull out because of our war games planned with S Korea. Nothing set in stone yet.

But yes Trump should have dropped a bunch of rice pilaf off of C130 as a good will gesture

joe45c and carver like this.
  2. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

"The Trump administration argues the embassy move rightfully recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city, while critics have cautioned the decision could cause unrest in the region."

"Cause unrest in the region"? Yeah, like that ain't never happened before. And I agree, the Dems are after something here. If you can't see both hands at the same time, go to condition RED!

3. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Schumer was among those pushing for the move a couple decades ago. Trump did OK..BUT after all it was originally his idea:rolleyes:

th (2).jpg

carver likes this.
  4. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

The thing about Rocketman is that he figured President Trump was a Sap and that N Korea would get bunches of cash and goodies for pretending to 'play nice'. N Korea figured to play us Chumps THEN go about business as usual (like they have always done).

That the President says 'Prove it first' - N Korea is taken aback. Kim is sitting there saying "WTF, Over?". The meeting may not happen after all - but then it may have just been one-big-waste-of-time anyway.

5. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

Nothing new for the Dems. They blamed him for even taking the meeting, and now they will blame him for not dong enough to keep it together.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    carver, Empty_Holster, jbmid1 and 2 others like this.
  6. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

I was unaware that area was at rest to begin with...

7. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

It's just been soooo peaceful there for about 2,000 years!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

carver, Empty_Holster and jbmid1 like this.
  8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

They call it a " peace process".
    Velveeta is 51% cheese.
    The process might be 51% peace.

carver and joe45c like this.
  9. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

There has been "war games" going on with the US and SEATO for 50 years or more. Rocket boy is definitely aware of them. I have uncles who participated in them when they were in the service when I was a kid and my oldest son did the same in the early 90's.

I suspect it is as jim said, Rocket boy thought he was going to get paid to not develop nukes then go ahead and develop them behind the scene. He's a communist. There is no such thing as character or honesty or living up to one's word. For a communist, any means are justified to achieve a desired end, whether that means violating a treaty or lying to your face.

10. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

A snake does what a snake does! It's a snake!

joe45c and crystalphoto like this.
  11. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

The old scorpion and the frog joke.
    I'm sure the planned exercises have been planned and published for at least months so it should be no surprise to NK that they are occurring. Just an excuse for NK to back out and say they want more of whatever they want up front before 'trying' again..