Breath easier for the moment...

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Stays_Crunchy, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Stays_Crunchy

Stays_Crunchy New Member

(I didn't see this posted on here anywhere yet, so I aplogize if it's already been brought up in another thread.)

Forgetting about everything else that's going on for a minute, this article (click here) is hopefully at least one less thing to worry about, at least temporarily. Definitely not a time to let our guard down on this issue, but it seems like a victory for now anyway.

2. Stays_Crunchy

Stays_Crunchy New Member

OK, sorry. I didn't look in the "General Discussion" tab, just here. Well it's good news no matter where it's posted I guess! :p

3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Gone (?) but not forgotten. I look for this to be slipped into another bill and voted on when congress is beginning to ajourn, probably in the middle of the night after most Congresscritters have left for home. That is how we have gotten so many restrictions on our rights. It is almost funny that they can never find a way to rectify their crimes and the press won't cover the outrage of the public.