Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Bridge Black Prince Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

greenbf1
    (6/28/02 4:19:25 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Bridge Black Prince
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a 20 ga. single shot shotgun that I am told my grandfather bought used in 1925. The metal parts are shiny silver and the wood parts are black. The only markings on the gun are Bridge Gun Company, Black Prince. It is in fair condition as it needs some refinishing. Does anyone have an idea of its value?

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/28/02 5:28:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Bridge Black Prince
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome greenbf1!

This is one that Doc or one of the others will
    need to respond to, someone will be along
    shortly to try and help you out.

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/28/02 8:33:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Bridge Black Prince
    Yes, welcome.

Your gun is one of the many zillions of 'hardware-store' guns made by a handful of companies in the late 19th and early 20th century. In top shape, it would not make $100. In the condition you describe less than half that.

I have several old singles that I am going to be listing soon (White Powder Wonder, etc) starting at $20 each, as an example.