Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

British Bulldog Revolver?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kutekat73, Dec 27, 2010.

1. kutekat73

kutekat73 New Member

Hi,

I need some info on this revolver. I think it is a British Bulldog. IT has the markings ELG, which someone told me means that it is Belgian. There is also an R and a B on the front of the revolver. Can anyone tell me anything else about this? The worth?

Thank you!:)

Attached Files:

2. Insjim

Insjim Guest

Belgium copy of the Bulldog is most probable as millions were made. ELG by itself if I remember right is post 1883 Belgium made proof mark. Your other letters are inspector/acceptance marks which will probably never be identified. A plane jane copy would fetch around $200 or so I would speculate yours around $400 with its ornate features......My opinion probably to be disputed by someone.

3. kutekat73

kutekat73 New Member

Thank you very much Insjim!