The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Well-Known Mumbler
Aromatherapy 😍
4,257 Posts
Thank you to all you fine gals and gents!

Chief, you’re right - never was a pig slopper. My dad was for a few years as a kid. I grew up with a couple goats to tend. Brother and I surely lack a few brain cells from all the times we took the wether goat on with bicycle helmets 😁

Took most of a day off to sightsee, take a few fall photos, visit a couple old family friends, and buy some cheese, apples and honeycrisp cider. (Our apple crop (and one of the two trees) was destroyed by the inland hurricane back on August 10th.)

Nice day for sure.

Once again, thank you to all my TFF family for the birthday wishes! 🙂

·
TFF Chaplain
18,916 Posts
Reactions: Broot

·
Premium Member
11,251 Posts
Wellllll.....Happy Birthday you ol' cooter!!!

Reactions: Broot

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,894 Posts
Thank you to all you fine gals and gents!

Chief, you’re right - never was a pig slopper. My dad was for a few years as a kid. I grew up with a couple goats to tend. Brother and I surely lack a few brain cells from all the times we took the wether goat on with bicycle helmets 😁

Took most of a day off to sightsee, take a few fall photos, visit a couple old family friends, and buy some cheese, apples and honeycrisp cider. (Our apple crop (and one of the two trees) was destroyed by the inland hurricane back on August 10th.)

Nice day for sure.

Once again, thank you to all my TFF family for the birthday wishes! 🙂
How very nice of you to reply back...We lived once on this share-cropper farm there in Delaware County and
there was an old, run down apple orchard that still had lots of fruit that the cows would eat at night when we'd
keep them from going out into the lush, green pasture areas...Made the milk have an apple flavor that would
separate out from the cream....Land sakes, what loose bowels the apples gave to the old milk cows and if one
was walking behind them and they'd cough, chances are you'd really get 'soiled'! Chief

21 - 28 of 28 Posts