The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yah I know I am a Marlin 60 fan but the above rifle intrigues me.Does anyone have any first hand information on them?:) Cliff

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Expensive, but Niiiiiice :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
They look fantastic to me. And, if they are as accurate as a regular Buckmark pistol they would be better than average. But, I am guessing that with the longer barrel they will be a bit more accurate. I have one on my "Want List", but it is a bit lower on the list since I have quite a few .22s around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was able to find a bull barrel version, and later I got a sporter barrel issue.
Both have red dot sights. The bull barrel is, as expected, more accurate than the sporter barrel. But the sporter has adequate accuracy for squirrels. The bull barrel gets a bit heavy carrying, so I use it only off the bench.
Both are less accurate than my Savage MkII shooting under like conditions, but the longer barrel Savage has a bolt action also.
The sporter is a little better than the stock Ruger 10/22, bull barrel much better than the Ruger. They are both beautiful rifles, of course expensive, but extremely will built by Browning. Never had any problems with either version.
I really like to go hunting with the sporter barrel and my Buckmark Pro handgun. Same ammo, same magazines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts