Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Browning Hi-Power Silver Chrome

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by coffeediver, Apr 2, 2009.

1. coffeediver

coffeediver New Member

I have the above pistol, don't have the serial number with me now. I bought it used in 1995 and it seemed like it had not had to many rounds fired out of it and since I have owned it I have put maybe 4 boxes through it. I was looking to sell it to pick up something different for CCW. Any ideas on worth, I can get serial number later today. It is in excellent shape, no scratches.

Barry

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

I can give you the book value, the real value depends on how bad do you need the rent money, and how bad does someone want it. Exccellent condition 425.:)

3. coffeediver

coffeediver New Member

Naw, don't need to sell it at all, was just curious. I really like the looks of this gun so may keep it and go ahead and pick something else up. Thanks for the info.

Barry

4. coffeediver

coffeediver New Member

By the way the serial number is 245NX72299. Says made in Belgium and assembled in Portugal. Has Pachmyr (sp) wrap around grips and 2 clips and has an adjustable rear sight. Most of this stuff may be standard, I don't know.

Barry

5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

though the book may say 425 you wouldnt be out of line asking 500 for it. the values are going up faster than the "books" cank eep up with. the items you listed grips, sights 2 mags were all standard issue on this model. it was called the "practical" came in 2 tone or all silver/chrome

6. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

If its of interest it was made in 1993. The NX tells us.