The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DCNYElvis
(12/24/02 9:18:07 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Help with Browning values..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a couple of High Powers I would like some insight as to the values of. #1 is # T156---, w/ tangent sight,9mm, about 99% and has a black pouch it came with.
#2 is # 245pz5---, 7.65 [.30 luger],99%, blue with black plastic grips.

Thanks.

wsmc667
V.I.P. Member
(12/24/02 11:00:41 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Help with Browning values..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
howdy DCNYElvis,

welcome to the TFF!! someone who can answer your question will be along shortly. sounds like a couple of good guns.

chris in sandy eggo

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(12/25/02 7:22:47 am)
Hello DCNYElvis, and welcome to The Firearms Forum.
Stick around... 1 of our resident appraisers should be along shortly.

Quote:
"Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(12/25/02 9:20:36 am)
Hi DCNYElvis.....welcome to TFF.

Well, you're in luck. I just opened the latest edition of the Bluebook of Gun Values (thank you Santa & Mrs. Xracer)......here's what you've got.

#1 was made in 1965 (1st year with the tangent rear sight) ,and in 98% condition is worth about $650. Add $100 for the "T" prefix, and $50 for the original pouch and instruction manual. So you're at about $800.

#2 in .30 Luger was made in 1981 and in 98% condition is worth about $575

1 - 1 of 1 Posts