Buckeyes Nat'l Champs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 12:18:14 am)
    Buckeyes Nat'l Champs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congrats Bucks!!!!!!

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 12:35:55 am)
    Reply Re: Buckeyes Nat'l Champs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2 ot's .....dont get much better than that.

My son and I were eating pizza when Mcgahee broke his leg............cough, choke, puke, AUGH
    wiseacre

Edited by: ysacres at: 1/4/03 12:59:04 am

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/4/03 12:47:01 am)
    Re: Buckeyes Nat'l Champs
    First college game I have ever watched. It was a good one. I like the overtime rules of college football better than the NFL rules.
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

SDhunter
    (1/4/03 1:51:04 am)
    The overtime rules are nice, same as high school.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 8:27:15 am)
    Ohio State's defense is a tough bunch! Good thing, 'cause their offense didn't impress.

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 8:46:38 am)
    The Buckeyes went in tough and deserved to win. Miami expected to outspeed and outmuscle OSU. They had the speed yes, but the OSU line won the game for them.
    Yes there were blown calls on either side, and missed field goals too. Thats part of the game...refs are human. At least we didnt have to set around additional time waiting for a replay official. Both teams came to play and they did. Best championship game I have seen since NU played Miami and they went for the two point conversion.
    The Bucks forced the Canes to play their game and thats what won it for them. Both teams had great players, but Miami is NFL University...they should have won. About time the Canes played a tough team...if they had a big 12 schedule they would not have had a 34 game win streak to break.

swede
    Wyoming Swede

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 11:52:32 am)
    Re: Buckeyes Nat'l Champs
    swede said:

Quote:
    if they had a big 12 schedule they would not have had a 34 game win streak to break.

Couldn't a said it better myself!!!! (courseI can't say most things better!!)

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 3:41:13 pm)
    Yup - they won.

Now, if'n they'll all just pack up and bop their little bottoms back to Ohio, it'll be jus' fine with me!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 7:02:23 pm)
    Reply Da Buc's!!!!
    Well...I reckon we saw how it ended up. I'd have to say it was the best College playoff I have ever seen! Did anyone besides me tape it? Postin' a pic, added shooter22's pistol (because, after all this is a Gun Forum)...

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 5:38:20 pm)
    Reply Gotta...
    relish the moment...One more time!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 10:23:59 pm)
    Reply All these new...
    Handles...Gotta let em know bout my Buckeyes....

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 8:41:19 pm)
    Reply HEY!!!!
    Just wanted ta let Ya'll know, i'm watchin the tape again...Go Bucs!!!....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.