1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob In St Louis
*TFF Senior Staff*
(7/5/02 10:29:17 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Bulgarian Makarovs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone heard any rumours about a new lot of these coming into the country? I would think the surplus markets would be picking up on the various Makarovs and bringing them in, or is customs tying things up?
Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

LIKTOSHOOT
*TFF Senior Staff*
(7/5/02 3:40:25 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bulgarian Makarovs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CDNN (?) Texas, still has/had some. Bet there`s going to be a jump in new prices. Big shipments last time, slurped up pretty fast. LTS

TallTLynn
*TFF Senior Staff*
(7/5/02 9:42:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Bulgarian Makarovs?
Okay guys - how do I get me one of these?

God I'm going to kill polishshooter for sending me that darn holster.

Bob In St Louis
*TFF Senior Staff*
(7/7/02 10:14:09 am)
Just got my July flyer from SOG - they have them "Excellent" condition for $109.95, or two or more for $99.95. The only problem is that they are not classed as C&R. Bummer. You might have your local FFL order one for you from SOG - 800-944-4867
Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

Tac401
Administrator
(7/7/02 11:56:58 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Bulgarian Makarovs?
What ever happened to the Mak's that were in .380?
TFF VMBB Email Tac

kdub01
*TFF Senior Staff*
(7/7/02 12:04:24 pm)
I got one! (Chuckle, Chuckle!)
"Keep Off The Ridgeline"

denfoote
(2/17/03 4:37:31 am)
I got seven!!! Not all Bulgarians, though!!
Glocks may come and Glocks may go, but Walther endures forever!!

fredarmory
(2/17/03 10:11:29 pm)
Does SOG have a link?
Could you do me a favor and post it somewhere?
If its not against policy!

Bob In St Louis
*TFF Senior Staff*
(2/18/03 8:15:03 am)
Fredarmory - this post is from last July - someone has drug it back up. I really don't know if SOG would still have any.

www.southernohiogun.com

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(2/18/03 9:05:19 am)
Looks like they've got 'em for $129.95.

www.southernohiogun.com/s..._hand.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've often wondered about those guns. Are they pretty reliable/accurate? I am interested in buying one, but need to do more research. I don't wanna plunk down cash for a "lemon".

·
Registered
289 Posts
They are very good guns and ultra-reliable. I have put over 10,000 rds through my Russian Mak and haven't had the slightest hiccup. Goes BANG! every time. Accuracy is pretty good too

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will double down on what Kingjoey said...utterly reliable...utterly accurate...its my carry gun...well worth the bucks.

swede

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a russian milspec and a bulgarian.neither has missed a lick yet.the best part they take to cast bullets like ducks to water.they one of the best buy's ever.
hello my name is pete and I am a makoholic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts