Burglarized again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jedwil, Mar 19, 2017.

1. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

On the same wavelength.....

carver and BlueDragonLair like this.
  2. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Put some conabear traps out for them. You will catch the bastards.

carver and jedwil like this.

3. BlueDragonLair

BlueDragonLair Well-Known Member

Back in 80's I had a brand new Ramcharger with gold pinstriping. It got broken into 2 times at work parked in different lots each time on 11-7 shift. One in lot at front entrance, but all lots were well lit and Guards were suppose to be patrolling.
    Why mention pinstriping is I bought a gold Ram hood ornament to replace chrome one. First theft they pried side vent window open and cracked glass. But took my gold Ram head, toolbox, dog leads & training collars, floor mats, loose change, plus just junk mostly and tossed everything in there all over the vehicle. They didn't bother lockbox with weapon inside. They broke in several other workers vehicles right beside mine. Guards never knew anything. Police came out checked vehicles and even got prints on windows.
    Second time the doors were not even locked and nothing inside vehicle so they still pried the vent window this time on driver's side and took tash bag out of lot's trash can emptied it inside. This time they left doors open and real hatch open and only one other vehicle broken into with lot trash emptied in their car.
    I talked with Captain of Guards and let him know I was going to park on the street, which was aganist rules. I wanted it where I could view it from some windows from my unit. That I figured it was staff but not sure who. I'd let him know if happened again. Never happened again.
    Mama's car got possible broken into later on a night I was off and she drove herself. Again several vehicles had same problem as before, all in a row. Side windows broken out, other vehilces belonged to same one but broken into before. One worker saw a maintaince guy was saw in lot with a broom. He claimed he was trying clean up broken glass and was going to report damage. He claimed damage was storm damage. We'd had tornado warning earlier that night, so they gave him benefit of doubt. But after several workers "Thanked" him and expressed their warm feelings for his finshing taking glass out of windows by pushing it inside vehicles he quit.

4. The Collector

The Collector Well-Known Member

When crap like that happens I just mutter, "Special place in Hell." to myself.

5. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Yep, actually the camp is listed as Noble, LA.

tedwitt and BlueDragonLair like this.
  6. tedwitt

tedwitt Well-Known Member Supporting Member

When I was in about the 5th grade there was a bully in our class, I was scrawny at the time and he would steal my gum, well, I took a chicklet box and filled it about half full of exlax, the next time he wanted my gum I gave him the exlax box, about 10 minutes into class he lit out like a scaulded cat, he never wanted anything from me again.

7. BlueDragonLair

BlueDragonLair Well-Known Member

Growing up a uncle would make rounds visiting different relatives every Sunday. One aunt got tried of him helping himself to whatever was in their fridge. She took Hershey bar wrapper and put on a bar of Ex-Lax, back when it was in bar with little squares shaped into bar and folded long wrapper so look like been opened and some eaten since Ex-Lax bar was shorter than Hershey.
    Sure enough that uncle went in looked in fridge and saw that bar in the freezer section. He ate whole bar!:)
    A few hours later his wife ask if anything in her fridge was old or spoiled. That uncle been in/out to outhouse so many times he was just staying in there.
    First aunt told her she go look and came back to tell her she wrapped an open Ex-Lax in a Hershey bar wrapper to keep it fresh and it was missing.
    That uncle stopped helping himself at any of our homes after that. He always ask before eating anything!:)

BlackEagle, Conman, Twicepop and 2 others like this.
  8. Bud Edwards

Bud Edwards Active Member

When I was a kid a lot of the camps in the area had very heavy shutters
    that locked from the inside. The door would be locked from the inside
    with a heavy padlock. The door had a fist sized hole you reached through
    to unlock the padlock. My father told me that without that system sooner
    or later you would get to camp and your stove and fridge or icebox would be gone.

cec2, BlueDragonLair and BlackEagle like this.
  9. Kweeksdraw

Kweeksdraw Well-Known Member

My Dad liked midnight snacks. A couple a week. One time at the Grandparent's, (Dad's inlaws) Grandma couldn't find the cat's food for it's breakfast. It was a small cat and she had given it half for supper, then put the rest in a bowl in the fridge. Dad had a tuna samich. They never let him forget it.:D

BlueDragonLair and BlackEagle like this.
  10. .357beats9-1-1

.357beats9-1-1 Active Member

This happened to a friend of mine. I suggested that he get the Trunk Monkey Theft Retrieval System. I have the Home Edition.

BlackEagle likes this.
  11. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That Trunk Monkey gets up to a lot of hilarious rescue shenanigans.:D:D

.357beats9-1-1 likes this.