Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Bushmaster Y2K XM15

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

loandr
    (3/12/02 6:54:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Limited edition AR Y2K $ ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In dec. 1999 bushmaster made a limited run of these
    bought one back then at a reasonable price. link for help would be www.vpc.org/studies/y2kone.htm scroll to very bottom fpr pic and spec. thinking of selling either it or my desert eagle and was wondering what an accurate price for the AR-15 should be sir. thanks again for all your help
    loandr.
    rnatkin@cfl.rr.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/12/02 7:24:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Limited edition AR Y2K $ ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have seen these listed at high prices, but never sell. No reason to either. New, this is just like the run of 20th Anniversary Editions, lazer engraved, gold, silver and what not. Sold new in the 900.00-1000.00 range, might be worth a few hundred more (might-might). Nothing really special, since Y2K was a flop. Regards LTS
    T.F.F.

loandr
    (3/12/02 7:45:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Limited edition AR Y2K $ ?
    have a fixed telescopic stock and simmons red Dot mounted
    along with hogue grips, but figured the cost should be at about $900. have a half dozen mags as well along with all original components. LNIB condition so ill hold strong on the $900. thanks for the "straight foward" opinion , I happen to think your right while the engraving is sharp ,it dosent help guns
    performance any. take care.
    rnatkin@cfl.rr.com