Buy Everything You Can!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LurpyGeek, Apr 8, 2009.

1. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

ROTFLOL It's for the chillern, ya' know.

Pops

3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Maybe the thugs and dopers are settling down and waiting for Barry to start sending out the gov't checks like the Obamites think he's going to do:rolleyes: That sad thing is, Monday I was in a local gun store and saw ANOTHER person wearing an Obama tshirt and buying a GUN!:eek::eek:

4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I'm sure he was buyiing it just to keep it out of the hands of any dangerous conservative, right?

Unless his shirt was brown.

Pops

5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Nah, it was a black shirt:p

Not the first time I've seen someone wearing a Barry tshirt in that store. The other time a dude came in looking for .30 Carbine ammo, then got mad over the price. Guess Barry hasn't started giving out free ammo to go along with the free mortgage and car payments, huh? Of course, wearing an Obambababababa tshirt into a gun store is a great way to get the staff to treat you like you're carrying the bubonic plauge:p

6. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

A private gun shop owner I had a discussion with not too long ago said you would be amazed at all the Obama supporters that stop in and buy the poisonous fruits.

7. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Must be the old "Hope for the Best and Expect the Worst" thing.

8. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

I honestly don’t think I could do it, just out of principle.

I think I would look at that sign that says We reserve the right to refuse service to anybody sign, and tell them to get **** out.

Any firearms owner that voted Obomba are,,,,,,,,,,, Can think of the appropriate word, but don’t deserve to have what they voted against.

9. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

There's a gunshop down here that will send them packing...
    I had a conversation with one of the guys that run the shop and he got a little bit worked up over the BS being pushed on us right about now.
    We recently had a guy kick several obamanations out of a hunting class down here as well.... :D

mike
    gn

10. durk

durk Active Member

They can count on Glocknut to pick up the slack on the OB supporters that get kicked out of the gun stores!!;):rolleyes::D

11. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

yeah...no sh*t... i walked in there the other day and before i got a word out the guy motioned me over and said "we just got something unique in yesterday..."
    Not only do 3 of the local shops know me by name but they think of me when certain things come in. Now that's bad... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mike
    gn