The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,167 Posts
Has anyone delt with BUY IMPACT GUNS in Lincoln Nebraska ? Ran across them but not finding much and wondering if they are real or a fly by night with your money store .
I have heard of Impact Guns in Ogden, Utah, but as far as buy impact guns - never heard of them. Tried searching for them on duckduckgo and finally found them after a while. In the first paragraph of their "About us" page, they say and I quote " Buy Impact Gun is online Gun Store is an online and retail dealer and distribution center based in Lincoln, Nebraska. We specialize in providing impact guns and accessories to buyers." It also says that on their "startup" page.

Have you EVER heard a gun shop that provides Impact Guns to people? Plus they only accept methods of payment that don't offer refunds - Zelle, Bitcoin, venmo, and PayPal. I clicked on their "March 2021 Archives and got nothing then I clicked on the July 2020 and got pictures of Pizza and some foreign language, clicked on testimonials and they have two (Sabrina and RIcky), again in some foreign language and they both say the same thing - this place SCREAMS SCAM!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
We specialize in providing impact guns and accessories to buyers
What is an impact gun? That sounds like one of those 22-blank-powered nail drivers, that you hit the back of it with a sledgehammer and it fires. Impact.

·
Super Moderator
44,167 Posts
Good enough for me . I thought I had heard of them but that must of been the other one , Impact Guns in Utah . Knew the website didn't look right even if they were showing a big building ! Didn't notice payment method they had that is a big "danger Will Robinson , danger " .
I have seen pictures of that building before, and it wasn't a gun store!

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was figuring it was a scammer , so many out there now . A store that is suppose to be that big but when checked gun shops in Lincoln was not showing up . Mark ever since worked and cleaned that Savage Axis 2 .22 cal with the adjustable trigger for my buddy I been looking around to see if could find one in .223 . My son "had" a AR I had been reloading for him for years but when the prices went crazy someone who had more money then cents made him a offer he couldn't pass and he sold it . So got about 250-300 pieces of brass and boxes of bullets for .223 and dies of course stuck on my shelf getting dusty
Whatcha lookin’ for @soonerfan66 ?
I have seen pictures of that building before, and it wasn't a gun store!
. I have found locally a few savage axis in .22LR in the ugly black plastic stock and in a nicer looking camo stock . Got plenty of 22LR to shoot but the idea of chasing that sweet spot in a new rifle has been teasing me .

·
TFFWPP President
14,151 Posts
My favorite impact needs work. An Ingersol Rand 2131, I’ve had it for 21 years now. My backup is an even older IR 231, it weighs as much as a small child but does the job when needed. My daily use gun is a smaller chinese 1/2” and it has troubles with 3/4 ton truck lug nuts. The tool guys are trying to sell me a new gun but at over $400 I’ll pass

·
Registered
911 Posts
Total scam!!!
A quick image search shows that the building is DEGuns which is a legit company.
This scam site is rather entertaining though. I'm used to the whole "English is a 3rd language for us" in the spelling and syntax but it's obvious these are NOT gun people when you check out their "bullet" (not ammo, or even bullets :rolleyes: ) They have a section for .45ACP and another for .45 Auto and those .45 Auto rounds look really "choice"!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep !!! When 1st pulled them up it popped up a rifle was looking for and didn't look much more on it cause was wanting to find some reviews on them . But I went back later and looked around on the site and yes some that stuff was like you got to be kidding !!! The don't even show a address , just says USA !!! I used a coupon and picked up a electric impact from Harbor Freight after I messed my back up . Don't need it much just once in a while to help get the lugs off . Bad back has me limited doing it by hand anymore . Got a small air compressor but it's to small for a air impact .

·
Super Moderator
30,093 Posts
Y'all are definitely better than I am. Other than Impact Guns in Ogden, every other site was about tools. I couldn't find it at all.

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Registered
953 Posts
What is an impact gun? That sounds like one of those 22-blank-powered nail drivers, that you hit the back of it with a sledgehammer and it fires. Impact.
In some parts of the country an impact wrench---air operated like they use for lugnuts at
the tire store---is called an impact gun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts