The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if anyone has experience with either Precision Delta or Everglades bullets. They both sell 9mm, 115 gr, FMJ and their prices are close (Precision Delta is $11.00/1000 less) and both have free shipping.

I'm not interested in plated or cast bullets right now, but I may try them at some later date. Precision Delta and Everglades are the two lowest cost Mfg. I could find that sell the 115 grain jacketed bullets. Berry's and TJ Conevera's are both plated.

I plan to order 2,000 or 3,000 so I want to get something I won't be sorry for later.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
you wont be disappointed in PD, good stuff

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I use precision delta almost exclusively, their pricing is about as low as you can get, certainly lower than most of plated bullets out there, try www.rozedist.com for some good prices on certain bullets, and like PD shipping is free.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I just bought my .223 rounds from Everglades good price and fast shipping. Try them. My next buy from them is 9mm bulk. Cheap prices and free shipping on all bullets.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I have shot literally tens of thousands of Precision Delta's 124 gr 9mm
FMJ's. Never a problem. Sometimes there is a bit of a delay depending
on when I order in the production cycle, but not bad.

Precision Delta story:

Ordered 2000 of the 9mm's. That many will fit in a Flat Rate USPS box,
and PD packs them well.

They disappeared. Post office was worthless, so sorry---they are gone,
nothing we can do.

Called PD. They sent a replacement order, no charge. Good people.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am surprised sales are freight free. That is why I quit buying over internet as due to freight I had to buy so much more to be competitve with local stores. I might check these people out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.