C&R License

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Mannlicher
    (2/12/03 1:09:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All C&R License
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I sent in my application and fee for my C&R License at the end of November. All my ducks were in a row(Sent off copy to CLEO...) I haven't heard a word and here it is February 12th. Anybody have any idea how to track it down?

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 2:17:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: C&R License
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just call the BATF National Licensing Center. That's the only way to find out. They are usually somewhat helpful, if you can actually talk to a real person. Some states take longer than others to provide the background info.

Did you send in the citizenship verification form with your application? If not, then that could be holding things up too.

The phone number, address, and other info can be found at www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/nlc/about.htm
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 2:18:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del C&R
    Mannlicher it took mine between 3 & 4 Month's to arrive.I am waiting on my conceal carry permit to come back,it has been 4 month's. Benny

Mannlicher
    (2/12/03 3:41:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Thanks
    Thanks Guys

seb1899
    (2/23/03 11:45:21 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del C & R
    Something must be wrong with your application. I received mine 3 weeks after check was cashed.

The license is supposed to be issued within 30 days.

Has your check cleared?

Mannlicher
    (2/24/03 3:49:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Finally got it
    Got it Saturday. Phew. Thanks everybody.